Take Control, Find Your Path Forward, and Create the Life You Really Want
Start now with my fail-proof Guide on how to free yourself from stress + overwhelm, get unstuck, and find your path forward so you can leave the daily struggle behind, spend more time on what matters most, and start living a more balanced life.
Finding success on your terms so you’ll love your life + your career
“There is no passion to be found in playing small – in settling for a life that is less than you are capable of living.” -Nelson Mandela
Struggling to Balance Career + Personal Life
Life is a continuious juggling act – and you know balls will be dropped. Which has you feeling exhausted, overwhelmed, stressed-out, & torn between your career and family/friends. This struggle makes it hard to be fully present when you’re at work (which results in less productivity) and when with family and friends (which results in feelings of guilt).
Thinking There Must Be More For Your Life
You feel as though you’re going through the motions – without purpose or meaning (which is scary). And you wonder whether this is how your life is supposed to look (and whether you’re even in the right job or career). You want something more – something providing more meaning and fulfillment. But you’re not sure what that is and have no idea how to figure that out.
Lacking in Productivity and Focus
You work really hard, yet don’t have the results you think you should. And you find that you’re working A LOT on things that aren’t all that important. It’s difficult to stay focused on one thing, because there’s just too much going on. And you know you can’t do “it all”, yet you struggle with saying “no” (even though you know you should). Is there a way to be more productive AND have a life?
YOU’RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE IF:
- You’re ready to take control over your life, get unstuck, and find your path forward
- You want to reconnect with (or find out) who you really are on the inside – and what that means for your life and how you live it
- You want to live with passion + purpose, so you can make a meaningful difference in the world
- You’re ready to move forward confidently and trust the decisions you’re making for yourself
- You want to have the time + energy to take care of yourself (without any guilt)
- You want to be more productive (both at work & in your personal life)
- You know you want (and need) more for your life, but aren’t sure how to get it
- You’re ready to simplify your life and find real balance
- You’re ready to create the life you really want
To get the life you want, what you need is to course correct. And learn to listen to your inner soul – because the answers are within you.
HOW WILL COACHING WITH ME HELP YOU?
My coaching, plus the methodology I use (called the GROW Method), will:
- guide you to reconnect with your true purpose and what you’re passionate about in life so you can get unstuck, find your path forward, and begin to move confidently along that path
- support you to make the changes you want and need – and help them become habits (so that they’ll last)
- uncover relevant patterns, problems, and issues so you can better evaluate, plan for, and deal with internal and external roadblocks and consequences along the way
- identify new opportunities and solutions that you wouldn’t likely see on your own so you can better evaluate your options and uncover the course of action that’s best suited for you
- help keep your vision alive so you don’t get discouraged or stuck along the way
The result = finding your path forward more quickly + moving confidently forward on that path + having more success (on your terms) + loving your life and your career.
And living the balanced life you’re meant for.
Ready to Start Taking Control (Right NOW)?
Empower yourself to take the first step and schedule a Take Control to Restore Your Soul Discovery Session. In this complimentary 30-minute session, you’ll:
- Discover what’s unconsciously sabotaging you from being able to take full-out control over your time (and life) so you can get unstuck and start to see your path forward;
- Create a clear plan to help you ditch the overworked and overwhelmed mindset that’s holding you back and discover the soulful success mindset of the savvy professional who’s prosperous in time, energy, spirit, and wealth;
- Discover one simple step you can take immediately to get into action, begin reclaiming your time, and be more productive.
This session will create the CLARITY you need and you’ll complete the consultation with the excitement of knowing EXACTLY WHAT TO DO NEXT.
Hey there, I’m Heather
Executive, Career, and Life Coach. Recovering attorney. Writer/Blogger. Cancer survivor. Eternal optimist and happiness warrior.
My passion is helping people who feel stuck, overwhelmed, and passionless about their career and/or life to figure out what they really want out of life and go live it. So they live a life that’s tailor-made for them. They’re passionate about their life, feel purposeful, are making a meaningful difference, are productive, feel balanced, and are truly happy. I help my clients create the life of their dreams. And now it’s your turn. For more about me, click here.
Before I came to Heather, I didn’t perceive that I was leading a meaningful life and wasn’t motivated. Coaching with Heather has empowered me to realize that I have the solutions to my problems and has taught me how to ask myself the tough questions needed to get me from problem to solution. And I’ve gained a level of insightfulness about myself that I didn’t have before. I’m now genuinely looking forward to how everything plays out.Kathryn G. Reid
Before I started coaching with Heather, I was stuck in a rut. I had little to no focus – in all areas of my life. And I came to Heather completely overwhelmed. Once I started working with her, I felt empowered and felt I had a concrete plan and steps to implement that plan. Coaching has made me more confident in each decision I make. I am much more content. My glass is half full (in fact, it’s often overflowing). It really is simple (even where MAJOR life circumstances are involved): identify your priorities and make sure your decisions are in line with them. It helps that Heather lives her life this way.Somer Hayes
Before I started coaching with Heather, stress from trying to keep up with my work and not neglect my role as a mom and wife was taking a toll. Coaching with Heather forced me to take a deeper look into my thought process and why I’m struggling. And it’s helped keep me honest with myself, which was the first step I needed to move forward. I now see that balancing my job and spending time with my family was a choice. One that I had to make. And I now know that personal time with family and doing a great job at the office are both absolutely achievable. My favorite aspect of coaching with Heather is how I come away from my sessions knowing that I’ve come up with my desired solutions on my own. That’s empowering!Amy Lane
FRESH FROM THE BLOG