Take Back Control Over Your Life to Create the Life You Really Want
Start now with my fail-proof Guide on how to get unstuck and find your path forward so you can leave the daily struggle behind, spend more time on what matters most, and start living a more productive (and balanced) life.
“There is no passion to be found in playing small – in settling for a life that is less than you are capable of living.” -Nelson Mandela
YOU’RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE IF YOU FALL INTO ONE (OR MORE) OF THE CATEGORIES BELOW:
Struggling to Balance Career + Personal Life
Life is a continuious juggling act – and you know balls will be dropped. Which has you feeling exhausted, overwhelmed, stressed-out, & torn between your career and family/friends. This struggle makes it hard to be fully present when you’re at work (which results in less productivity) and when with family and friends (which results in feelings of guilt).
Thinking There Must Be More For Your Life
You feel as though you’re going through the motions – without purpose or meaning (which is scary). And you wonder whether this is how your life is supposed to look (and whether you’re even in the right job or career). You want something more – something providing more meaning and fulfillment. But you’re not sure what that is and have no idea how to figure that out.
Lacking in Productivity and Focus
You work really hard, yet don’t have the results you think you should. And you find that you’re working A LOT on things that aren’t all that important. It’s difficult to stay focused on one thing, because there’s just too much going on. And you know you can’t do “it all”, yet you struggle with saying “no” (even though you know you should). Is there a way to be more productive AND have a life?
To get the life you want, all you need is to learn to listen to your inner soul and make a course correction.
Hey there, I’m Heather
Executive, career, and life coach. Recovering attorney. Writer/Blogger. Cancer survivor. Eternal optimist and happiness warrior.
My passion is helping people who feel stuck, overwhelmed, and passionless about their career and/or life to figure out what they really want out of life and go live it. So they live a life that’s tailor-made for them. They’re passionate about their life, feel purposeful, are making a meaningful difference, are productive, feel balanced, and are truly happy. I help my clients create the life of their dreams. And now it’s your turn. For more about me, click here.
HOW I CAN HELP YOU
Using my GROW Method methodology, we’ll work together to reconnect you with and clarify your purpose, learn to trust your wise inner voice (and when NOT to listen to false voices), redefine success YOUR way based on what YOU want, and bust through internal blocks that have been holding you back so you can get unstuck, find your path forward, and begin to move confidently along that path (and start feeling more passionate about your life again). My job is to:
- hold you accountable (in a fun + gentle manner)
- give you the support you need to make the changes you want to your life – and help them become habits (so that they’ll last)
- uncover relevant patterns, problems, and issues so you can better evaluate, plan for, and deal with internal and external roadblocks and consequences along the way
- identify new opportunities and solutions that are difficult to see so you can better evaluate your options and uncover the course of action that’s best suited for you
- keep your vision alive so you don’t get discouraged or stuck along the way
The result = finding your path forward more quickly + moving confidently forward on that path + having more success (on your terms) + loving your life and your career.
And living the balanced life you’re meant for.
ARE YOU READY TO:
- Take control over your time, your calendar, and your life’s path
- Know with certainty that you’ve found the right path for you and start confidently moving down that path
- Reconnect with (or find out) your purpose – and what that means for your life and how you live it
- Be passionate about your life again
- Take care of yourself with zero worry or guilt
- Trust the decisions you’re making for yourself and your family
- Be more productive (both at work & in your personal life) on what matters most to you
- Make a meaningful difference doing what comes naturally to you
- Enjoy the present moment and live a more balanced life that’s calm and peaceful
- Be able to say “no” when needed with confidence and ease
TAKE THE FIRST STEP WITH A BALANCE BREAKTHROUGH SESSION
In this complimentary 30-minute session, you’ll:
- Discover what’s unconsciously sabotaging you from being able to take full-out control over your time (and life) so you can get unstuck and start to see your path forward;
- Discover your next steps to help you ditch the overworked and overwhelmed mindset that’s holding you back and discover the soulful success mindset of the savvy professional who’s prosperous in time, energy, spirit, and wealth;
- Discover one simple step you can take immediately to get into action, begin reclaiming your time, and finally feel more balanced.
This session will create the CLARITY you need and you’ll complete the consultation with the excitement of knowing EXACTLY WHAT TO DO NEXT.
Coaching with Heather has empowered me to realize that I have the solutions to my problems and has taught me how to ask myself the tough questions needed to get me from problem to solution. I’ve gained a level of insightfulness about myself that I didn’t have before and am genuinely looking forward to how everything plays out.Kathryn G. Reid
Before I started coaching with Heather, I was stuck and had little to no focus – in all areas of my life. I came to Heather completely overwhelmed. Once I started working with her, I felt empowered. I now have a concrete plan and steps to implement that plan. I’m more confident in the decisions I make and am content (in fact, my cup is overflowing).Somer Hayes
Before I started coaching with Heather, stress from trying to keep up with my work and not neglect my role as a mom and wife was taking a toll. Coaching with Heather forced me to take a deeper look into my thought process and why I’m struggling. It’s made me honest with myself, which was the first step I needed to move forward. I now see that balancing my job and spending time with my family was a choice that I had to make. And I now know that personal time with family and doing a great job at the office are both absolutely achievable.
FRESH FROM THE BLOG