Welcome to the Course Correction CommunityHere's What to Expect Moving Forward
Your resource is on it’s way to your inbox. If you don’t receive it within the next 10 minutes, check your spam/junk or (if you’re a Gmail user) promotions folder. Also, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email white list so you don’t miss any future correspondence (for specific instructions on how to do that, see below).
As a Course Correction Insider, you’ll receive weekly strategies and resources to help you create (and live) a life of success from the inside-out. All of my newsletters are designed to help you in one (or more) of the following core areas for creating a fulfilling, balanced lifestyle:
- retraining your mind for growth, resilience and presence,
- getting clarity around your purpose (and the path you want to take),
- replacing fear and self-doubt with calm self-confidence, and
- taking intentional action to make your vision become a reality.
All will be actionable, much of it will be inspirational. Rest assured, I only send out what works (for me and my clients).
In the meantime, you can get started by downloading your free resource (so be sure to check your inbox!).
White Listing Instructions
If you use Gmail
To ensure emails from me land directly in your primary inbox, follow these quick steps:
1. If my emails go to your Gmail spam folder, click on the email and then click the button above labeled ‘Not Spam.’ This will whitelist my email address.
2. If my emails are going into the Promotions tab:
– Click & drag it into the Primary tab.
– When prompted, click “yes” to have all emails from email@example.com routed automatically to your Primary tab.
If you use Hotmail
1. If my emails get into your Hotmail Junk folder, click Show Content to view the body of the email, then click Mark as Safe. This way, I’ll be added to your list of Safe senders.
2. Alternately, you can manually add to your Safe List by clicking Options in the upper right corner of your Hotmail screen, then in the body of the page under Junk e-mail click the link Safe and Blocked Senders. From there, click the link Safe Senders and enter firstname.lastname@example.org, then click Add To List.
If you use Yahoo mail
Check your Yahoo! Bulk folder. If you see my email in there, highlight it and click Not Spam.