Mindset Mastery Boot Camp
So that you can handle anything life throws your way (including a global pandemic that’s turned life as you know it upside-down).
5 easy lessons for a resilient, confident & healthy mindset.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- Day 1: An easy way to rewire your brain’s default stress response so that you’re calm and composed no matter what (even when under pressure).
- Day 2: A key ingredient to making intuitive decisions you trust so that you can quiet the critical inner voice getting in your way.
- Day 3: A simple, science-backed shift in thinking that will increase your odds of making what you want a reality.
- Day 4: The step-by-step process for turning fear of failure into fuel so that you can take bold action towards your big dreams.
- Day 5: The #1 thing you can do to increase self-confidence and make it easier to achieve your goals (more quickly!).
This is Exactly What You Need If:
- You’re tired of stress being a natural extension of your life, and are ready for simple solutions that work.
- You’re in need of something that will both calm your mind and give you space to think. . . that’s not just about meditating.
- You’re SO READY to create internal energy + momentum that empowers you to act on your big goals (instead of being held back by self-doubt).
- You don’t want to live in fear around this global pandemic yet you’re having difficulty not getting pulled into it all.
Heather has a special talent for making people’s lives better.
The Boot Camp Begins In
Hey there, I’m Heather
I help successful yet burnt-out professionals who’ve lost their sense of purpose to regain their self-confidence and fearlessly create success from the inside-out. . . without guilt, compromise or apology.
So that they can make a bigger impact while also living a balanced, fulfilling life.
I’m a recovering attorney (of 18+ years), a breast cancer survivor (who beat the odds!) and a believer in living boldly. I’m also a mom to two fun-loving, slightly mischievous boys and wife to a semi-stoic.
And I’m on a mission to help you make life fun again (career and all).
A few facts about me:
- I used to believe the benefits of yoga were massively overstated. . . until it was the ONLY thing that relieved my hip and back pain during my first pregnancy.
- I thought meditation was about clearing my mind and just doing nothing so avoided it like the plague. . . but my perspective changed when introduced to it while battling breast cancer.
- I used to roll my eyes when people would talk about the benefits of practicing gratitude, but after trying it during my cancer battle (because why not?) I discovered that it’s all true.
- I grew up a choir geek and will sometimes break into song with my booming soprano voice to lighten the mood (much to my boys’ dismay).
Heather will re-energize you both personally and professionally.
I came to Heather feeling stressed and overwhelmed from trying to juggle my current workload with the pressure to build more business. This stress created a vicious cycle of frustration, emotional reactivity and increased stress – and negatively impacted my work relationships.
Heather gave me the tools I needed to uncover my stress triggers, take control of my emotional responses and let go of the (mostly self-imposed) pressure that I felt.
My glass was half-empty, now it’s overflowing!
Heather helped me simplify my thought process and gave me the tools I needed to fit the pieces of my life together cohesively. If you struggle to make decisions and overanalyze potential problems, Heather will put you on a fast-track out of that mindset.
I feel grounded and know what I need for my life.
Heather is an insightful listener – she understands what I’m trying to say and what I feel. Coaching with Heather made me more aware of what I’m passionate about and how to be relaxed about my decisions.
Coaching with Heather was life-changing!
Heather gave me a much-needed voice of reason, encouraged me to dig deep, and helped me to be accountable to myself. That’s exactly what I needed to get unstuck and start moving in the right direction.
And she taught me how to come up with my desired solutions on my own so that I could achieve higher levels of success in my career that was balanced with a healthy personal life.
Heather understands the personal and professional challenges of high-achieving professionals.
She gave me the outside perspective I needed to more effectively organize my various ideas into actionable plans and accomplish my goals.
Heather is very easy to talk to, and created a comfortable environment that put me at ease.
Heather taught me how to be my own coach, so that I can get from problem to solution on my own.
I came to her feeling unmotivated and without passion for my career, but now genuinely look forward to pursuing my professional goals.