Welcome to the Course Correction Community!
Your Blueprint should be in your inbox shortly.
Can’t find your email?
Be sure to check your spam and promotions folders (and also to whitelist my email, email@example.com).
While you’re here, have you read the latest article on the Blog?
White Listing Instructions
If you use Gmail
To ensure emails from me land directly in your primary inbox, follow these quick steps:
1. If my emails go to your Gmail spam folder, click on the email and then click the button above labeled ‘Not Spam.’ This will whitelist my email address.
2. If my emails are going into the Promotions tab:
– Click & drag it into the Primary tab.
– When prompted, click “yes” to have all emails from firstname.lastname@example.org routed automatically to your Primary tab.
If you use Hotmail
1. If my emails get into your Hotmail Junk folder, click Show Content to view the body of the email, then click Mark as Safe. This way, I’ll be added to your list of Safe senders.
2. Alternately, you can manually add to your Safe List by clicking Options in the upper right corner of your Hotmail screen, then in the body of the page under Junk e-mail click the link Safe and Blocked Senders. From there, click the link Safe Senders and enter email@example.com, then click Add To List.
If you use Yahoo mail
Check your Yahoo! Bulk folder. If you see my email in there, highlight it and click Not Spam.